During these uncertain times, Figo restaurant would like to assure you that it is a safe venue to visit and dine. Figo management and staff will continue to remain well informed with recommendations by the NSW Health Department, and implement necessary measures to ensure the health and safety of their customers, staff and the wider community.
Please see below our COVID-19 safety plan outlining our efforts to ensure staff, customer and community safety.
– ALL guests are required to check-in upon entry and are requested to sanitise upon entry
– Hand sanitisers at all entry points and bathrooms
– Our staff are briefed regarding heightened hygiene practices
– Continuous cleaning & sanitising of all surfaces and common areas
– Limited seating capacity to comply with strict social distancing rules.
– Maximum of 10 people per booking
– We are taking temperature-check upon entry
Friday & Saturday: 12 pm -3 pm
Monday to Saturday: 5.30pm-11pm
3/56-60A Bayswater Rd
Rushcutters Bay, NSW, 2011,